Monday, April 25, 2011

Changes

Just a quick note to say that another busy week has passed.  I've been substitute teaching in Frankston and working out on my parents farm quite a bit.  The time just seems to be slipping by.

On a positive note I've now gone 4 days without painkillers and it seems like my SI joint is finally getting back to normal again.  I'm going to start working out pretty hard again tomorrow and hopefully my SI joint will respond well to it. 

I'm really looking forward to a return to working out.   Even with my limited mobility and difficulty working out I'm still making positive progress.  I've lost 13 pounds in the past few weeks since moving back, simply from my change in diet.  I'm not doing anything special except eating more veggies and fruits, less meat and the meat I have been eating is hormone free, organic ect. 

I feel great and I can't wait to see the results of adding workouts back in with my healthy eating habits. 

I'm helping administer TAKS testing this week so many long days ahead for the rest of the week.

1 comment:

  1. SO proud of you JT! 13 lbs!! WOO HOO! Hope your run goes well in the morning and your pesky SI joint behaves!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete