Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dig a little deeper.

When I'm dealing with something like this SI injury it's so easy for me to "postpone" physical activities.  "I'll wait until tomorrow, I will probably be feeling better then."  That's what I keep telling myself.  But this is when I have to dig a little deeper.  Search within myself and push myself to do what I need to do.  Was it any easier for Derek Redmond?


Nope, not even close.  What about for Anthony Robles? He just won the NCAA wrestling championship...with only one leg.



And talking about not giving up or just going through the motions when you'd have every reason to...


And if none of those spoke to you as much as the spoke to me...I saved the best for last...amazing - simply amazing.





Inspiration is so motivating.  Thanks to those who've shown such heart so that we can look at what they've done and push ourselves to do our best, even if it's only a fraction of their effort.

3 comments:

  1. those are really great videos! I cannot believe that one girl who fell and then came back to win, that was incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that one is my favorite too! She was in another gear on that last lap.

    ReplyDelete