Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pushing it.

I subbed for kindergarten today so it was a long day with hardly a moment to take a breath.  The end of the year is nearing and you can tell just by how active the children are at school.  After school I had to meet with a school testing coordinator to do some training for a Linguistically Accommodated Testing (LAT) version of the TAKS for make-up testing next week.  Needless to say, by the time I got home I was pretty beat.

I watched some TV and relaxed for a couple hours and then motivated myself to get up and get my run in.  I did another 3 miles but today I really tried to even out my pace, even uphill and after I was winded.  It paid off, I took a few minutes off my last time for the exact same route.  My feet feel great post run and even more importantly I feel GREAT.

3.0 Miles

25:43s

8:34s Min/Mile 

In other news...the damn Red Sox lost again...every time they get within a game of .500 they seem to find a way to lose again.  Today, a 7-6 loss to the Toronto.

And Finally:

1 comment:

  1. That is amazing progress! A few minutes off of your time is definitely something to be excited about! Congrats...I'm glad your new shoes are paying off.

    ReplyDelete